Interesting facts about chocolate
* for 450 grams of chocolate – 400 cocoa beans are needed
* Each cocoa tree has about 2500 cocoa beans grown
* Some cocoa trees live for more than 200 years, but in terms of harvest, the first 25 years are the most productive
* There are around 1.5 million cocoa farms in West Africa
* Coco Duvari is the largest manufacturer of cocoa. It supplies 40% of chocolate producers in the world.
* It is a well-known fact that the Aztec emperor Montezu was enjoying 50 cups of chocolate in a day
* Benjamin Franklin was sold to chocolate, in Philadelphia, in a specialty print shop.
* Napoleon always had a chocolate when he was eating – for energy
* Every year 3 175 146 590 kg of chocolate consumes people around the world
* The number of women with chocolate love is twice as high as the number of men
* The Bruce Airport is the world’s first place for chocolate sales
* Scientists have found that hot chocolate is more tasty and attractive in a carrot cup
* The world’s most giant chocolate tile was prepared in England and we weighed 5 792 kilograms
visit photo gallery